Welding Management Software
Smart Welding Manager is a cloud-based application to plan, manage, inspect and record all welding activities with ease. The application is suitable for fabricators of pressure vessels, pressure piping, tanks, structural steel or even fabrications using materials such as HDPE.
The application offers full traceability, ability to create and manage work packs, drawings, WPS, personnel, testing, weld mapping and creation of final documentation. Portable devices, such as iPads and Android tablets can be used to record activities in the field, such as recording welding inspections and even weld mapping.
Smart Welding Manager is built using cutting edge technology for best performance across platforms.
Smart Welding Manager is feature packed. There are no separate modules for managing WPS, drawings or personnel qualifications. Here is a list of important features:
- Manage WPS, personnel and machine qualifications
- Manage drawings with revision/version control
- Store details of materials and consumables
- Libraries for common data as well as project specific data
- Set non-destructive testing percentage by project and ensure compliance
- Create test requests
- Create work packs, print allocate and manage work given to welders
- Workflow dashboard alerts by user role
- Full traceability for all welds
- Record inspections with a tablet
- Weld mapping out in the field with a tablet
- Generate reports to verify compliance as well as check productivity
- Role based access
Final documentation such as the Project Data Book (PDB) or a Manufacturer’s Data Report (MDR) can be generated in the required format at the touch of a button, saving thousands of hours of valuable time. It is a valuable project management tool for projects of any size that uses welding. EPC contractors will find this tool cut down project costs and increase productivity.
Number of different materials can be used, including polymers such as HDPE and the system will provide full traceability for all welded joints.
Smart Welding Manager is a cloud-based application that works with any standard web-browser, on any internet connected device. This means the application can be accessed by any of your staff, regardless of where they are located or what type of computer or operating system they are using.
As we take care of the servers and database, there is no need to invest in new hardware, software or personnel to maintain them.
Smart Welding Manager is a simple to use, intuitive application that will require very little training for your staff to get familiar with it. Until such time, should you need training and support, we will be available whenever you need us.
Qualification and Certification Software of Welding Professionals
WeldQ is a cloud hosted platform for managing the qualifications and certifications of welders and welding professionals. It has a workflow based system for applications, assessment, online or pen & paper examinations, review, resit, renewal, extension/prolongation and electronic certification available in PDF as well as through mobile apps. It is used by Weld Australia (Welding Technology Institute of Australia) as the national platform for Australia.
WeldQ is an extensive platform developed over a two year period. It has these modules:
• Online examinations;
• 3 different built-in workflows – qualifications, certifications, welder qualifications;
• Role based access;
• Separate admin & applicant side interfaces;
• Payment gateway with a discount coupon system and generates invoices & receipts;
• Library to publish and give selective access for documents based on membership type;
• Management of test centres and its users;
• Administration access for companies over its employees;
• Mobile app for applicants to view awards, status of applications and access to documents;
WeldQ can be used by the welding institutes, ANBs (authorised national bodies), ATBs (authorised training bodies) and independent certification bodies.
Program and Project Management Software
SmartPPM is a smart project portfolio management or program and project management tool (PPM). It will facilitate the management of all projects in an organization from one central location.
SmartPPM will be the one tool a Project Management Office (PMO) would need to handle all activities related to PPM. As the PMO is the central hub for all projects in an organisation driving PPM on a largely strategic level, its focus lies mainly on tasks and resource management and communication.
SmartPPM goes a level beyond this in enabling the project delivery teams to connect with the PMO, in every step of the management and delivery processes.
A PMO would need a project and program management tool to prioritise projects, plan and staff them realistically with qualified and available employees or contractors, monitor them and keep all involved parties engaged and actively communicating.
In order to facilitate a PMO to effectively plan projects ahead, resource them adequately and manage their progress, SmartPPM uses a multi-account, multi-project, multi-user, role based, hierarchical architecture that we have developed in our fabrication project management software Smart Welding Manager.
Project delivery teams need to see all the information pertinent to them, meaningfully arranged and delivered to make best use of the planning process. SmartPPM does this through role-based access to project teams to the projects they are assigned to.
SmartPPM offers all that you would expect in a PPM software such as tasks and schedule management, resource management, Gantt charts, issue tracking and cost reports. It also provides certain unique features that none of the other PPM software in the market do, such as management of records, mobile apps for field use, marking up drawings and an easy interface to generate the MDR or project data book.
SmartPPM is a multi-account, role based, hierarchical platform with access control and historical change tracking processes. It provides an interface that is user friendly, intuitive, caters for quick access to pertinent data and methods for entering and retrieving data quickly.
Records Management Software
Smart File Box is much more than a cloud storage repository to manage project or customer records within access controlled areas, inside folders that allow only authorized users to view or add or edit records.
These are the key features in Smart File Box:
- Organize documents or records by customer or project;
- Each project will have a set of administrators and other users;
- Create folders or sections, just like in a computer;
- Provide restricted or full access to users by section or folder;
- Version control & approval workflow for documents;
- Send notifications to add files and about new files for approval;
- Create labels and add to documents for easy retrieval;
- Send instant message about a document, like seeking clarification;
We can also custom develop project management software applications.