Welding Management Software
Smart Welding Manager is a cloud-based application to plan, manage, inspect and record all welding activities with ease. The application is suitable for fabricators of pressure vessels, pressure piping, tanks, structural steel or even fabrications using materials such as HDPE.
The application offers full traceability, ability to create and manage work packs, drawings, WPS, personnel, testing, weld mapping and creation of final documentation. Portable devices, such as iPads and Android tablets can be used to record activities in the field, such as recording welding inspections and even weld mapping.
Smart Welding Manager is built using cutting edge technology for best performance across platforms.
Smart Welding Manager is feature packed. There are no separate modules for managing WPS, drawings or personnel qualifications. Here is a list of important features:
- Manage WPS, personnel and machine qualifications
- Manage drawings with revision/version control
- Store details of materials and consumables
- Libraries for common data as well as project specific data
- Set non-destructive testing percentage by project and ensure compliance
- Create test requests
- Create work packs, print allocate and manage work given to welders
- Workflow dashboard alerts by user role
- Full traceability for all welds
- Record inspections with a tablet
- Weld mapping out in the field with a tablet
- Generate reports to verify compliance as well as check productivity
- Role based access
Final documentation such as the Project Data Book (PDB) or a Manufacturer’s Data Report (MDR) can be generated in the required format at the touch of a button, saving thousands of hours of valuable time. It is a valuable project management tool for projects of any size that uses welding. EPC contractors will find this tool cut down project costs and increase productivity.
Number of different materials can be used, including polymers such as HDPE and the system will provide full traceability for all welded joints.
Smart Welding Manager is a cloud-based application that works with any standard web-browser, on any internet connected device. This means the application can be accessed by any of your staff, regardless of where they are located or what type of computer or operating system they are using.
As we take care of the servers and database, there is no need to invest in new hardware, software or personnel to maintain them.
Smart Welding Manager is a simple to use, intuitive application that will require very little training for your staff to get familiar with it. Until such time, should you need training and support, we will be available whenever you need us.
Qualification and Certification Software of Welding Professionals
WeldQ is a cloud hosted platform for managing the qualifications and certifications of welders and welding professionals. It has a workflow based system for applications, assessment, online or pen & paper examinations, review, resit, renewal, extension/prolongation and electronic certification available in PDF as well as through mobile apps. It is used by Weld Australia (Welding Technology Institute of Australia) as the national platform for Australia.
WeldQ is an extensive platform developed over a two year period. It has these modules:
• Online examinations;
• 3 different built-in workflows – qualifications, certifications, welder qualifications;
• Role based access;
• Separate admin & applicant side interfaces;
• Payment gateway with a discount coupon system and generates invoices & receipts;
• Library to publish and give selective access for documents based on membership type;
• Management of test centres and its users;
• Administration access for companies over its employees;
• Mobile app for applicants to view awards, status of applications and access to documents;
WeldQ can be used by the welding institutes, ANBs (authorised national bodies), ATBs (authorised training bodies) and independent certification bodies.
Products in Development
Other products in development stage:
- Smart File Box – a record management platform
We can also custom develop project management software applications.