Welding Management Software
From creating code compliant welding procedures, qualifying welders, maintaining welder continuity, managing small or large projects or jobs WeldTrace is the complete welding management software solution that will have you covered.
- Write code-compliant welding procedures
- Qualify welders and generate code-compliant qualification records
- Welder continuity log
- Bring your own welding documents – WPSs, PQRs, WPQs/WQTRs – that are previously qualified
- Get welder continuity updated automatically;
Project management module with these major features:
- Weld mapping and dimension mark-up interface
- Drawings with version control
- Repositories for project data
- Welding workflow built-in
- Visual inspection and NDE modules
- Work pack, project calendar, Gantt chart and progress bars
- Data analysis, business intelligence
- Instant messaging between users, notifications and alerts
- Final project documentation or turnover packs with just a few clicks
Build your welding quality system with WeldTrace.
Qualification and Certification Software of Welding Professionals
WeldQ is a cloud hosted platform for managing the qualifications and certifications of welders and welding professionals. It has a workflow based system for applications, assessment, online or pen & paper examinations, review, resit, renewal, extension/prolongation and electronic certification available in PDF as well as through mobile apps. It is used by Weld Australia (Welding Technology Institute of Australia) as the national platform for Australia.
WeldQ is an extensive platform developed over a two year period. It has these modules:
• Online examinations;
• 3 different built-in workflows – qualifications, certifications, welder qualifications;
• Role based access;
• Separate admin & applicant side interfaces;
• Payment gateway with a discount coupon system and generates invoices & receipts;
• Library to publish and give selective access for documents based on membership type;
• Management of test centres and its users;
• Administration access for companies over its employees;
• Mobile app for applicants to view awards, status of applications and access to documents;
WeldQ can be used by the welding institutes, ANBs (authorised national bodies), ATBs (authorised training bodies) and independent certification bodies.
Program and Project Management Software
SmartPPM is a smart project portfolio management or program and project management tool (PPM). It will facilitate the management of all projects in an organization from one central location.
SmartPPM will be the one tool a Project Management Office (PMO) would need to handle all activities related to PPM. As the PMO is the central hub for all projects in an organisation driving PPM on a largely strategic level, its focus lies mainly on tasks and resource management and communication.
SmartPPM goes a level beyond this in enabling the project delivery teams to connect with the PMO, in every step of the management and delivery processes.
A PMO would need a project and program management tool to prioritise projects, plan and staff them realistically with qualified and available employees or contractors, monitor them and keep all involved parties engaged and actively communicating.
In order to facilitate a PMO to effectively plan projects ahead, resource them adequately and manage their progress, SmartPPM uses a multi-account, multi-project, multi-user, role based, hierarchical architecture that we have developed in our fabrication project management software Smart Welding Manager.
Project delivery teams need to see all the information pertinent to them, meaningfully arranged and delivered to make best use of the planning process. SmartPPM does this through role-based access to project teams to the projects they are assigned to.
SmartPPM offers all that you would expect in a PPM software such as tasks and schedule management, resource management, Gantt charts, issue tracking and cost reports. It also provides certain unique features that none of the other PPM software in the market do, such as management of records, mobile apps for field use, marking up drawings and an easy interface to generate the MDR or project data book.
SmartPPM is a multi-account, role based, hierarchical platform with access control and historical change tracking processes. It provides an interface that is user friendly, intuitive, caters for quick access to pertinent data and methods for entering and retrieving data quickly.
Records Management Software
Smart File Box is much more than a cloud storage repository to manage project or customer records within access controlled areas, inside folders that allow only authorized users to view or add or edit records.
These are the key features in Smart File Box:
- Organize documents or records by customer or project;
- Each project will have a set of administrators and other users;
- Create folders or sections, just like in a computer;
- Provide restricted or full access to users by section or folder;
- Version control & approval workflow for documents;
- Send notifications to add files and about new files for approval;
- Create labels and add to documents for easy retrieval;
- Send instant message about a document, like seeking clarification;
We can also custom develop project management software applications.